Andrea L. Cozza
Andrea L. Cozza is a graduate of The Ohio State University where she attained a B.S. in Psychology. She subsequently received her Juris Doctorate from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law along with a certificate in alternative dispute resolution from Moritz. Ms. Cozza is certified as a Specialist in Family Relations Law by the Ohio State Bar Association. She also is certified as an arbitrator by the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. Ms. Cozza has completed mediation training for domestic relations matters as well as additional mediation training in the area of domestic violence.
She is presently serving a three year term as the Region III Representative to Council for the American Bar Association Family Law Section. Ms. Cozza also serves as vice-chair of the Alimony Committee for the section as well as Co-Chair of the Health and Wellness Committee. In these committee roles, she assists in producing various continuing legal education programing for national conferences held by the ABA Family Law Section. Ms. Cozza also serves as Co-Chair of the Guardian ad Litem subcommittee of the Columbus Bar Association Family Law Section. She serves as a Guardian ad Litem in domestic relations cases in Franklin County and Delaware County.
Ms. Cozza has been honored as an Ohio Super Lawyer in 2017-2021 and was previously designated as a "Rising Star" by Ohio Super Lawyers in multiple years.
In her community, Ms. Cozza is the Vice President of the Board of Citizens for Humane Action Animal Shelter ("CHA"), serves on the shelter's operations committee, and volunteers regularly with the care of the animals at the shelter. She also plays with the Westerville Concert Band and is an avid runner.
The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
The Ohio State University
Awards & Accolades
- Super Lawyers “Super Lawyer”, 2017-2021
- Super Lawyers “Rising Star”, 2010, 2012-2013, 2015-2016
- Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” in Family Law –Tier 1, 2018-2020
- Ohio State Bar Association Board Certified Family Law Specialist, 2014-Present
Professional Memberships & Associations
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers 2018-Present
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Certified Arbitrator
- American Bar Association Family Law Section, Region III Council Representative, 2017-Present
- American Bar Association Family Law Section, Vice Chair of Alimony Committee, 2018-Present
- American Bar Association Family Law Section, Co-Chair of Health and Wellness Committee, 2020
- American Bar Association Family Law Section, Co-Chair of Young Lawyers Committee, 2014-2018
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 2006-Present
- Columbus Bar Association, Co-Chair Guardian ad Litem Sub-Committee, 2017-Present
- Delaware County Bar Association, Member
Treneff Cozza Law, LLC
155 Commerce Park Drive
Westerville, OH 43082
Becoming a Fellow
Interested in becoming a Fellow of the AAML? Click the button below to learn more about the qualifications for membership.Learn More
The Ohio Chapter of the AAML is comprised of some of the most distinguished family law attorneys throughout the state.Learn More
Looking for an Attorney?
Are you in need of a family law attorney? We have Fellows throughout the Northern, Central and Southern regions of Ohio.Learn More