C. Gustav Dahlberg
C. Gustav Dahlberg is a certified Family Relations Law specialist with the Ohio State Bar Association and a partner in the Columbus, Ohio law firm of Babbitt & Dahlberg, LLC. Serving clients throughout Franklin County and the rest of the state, Mr. Dahlberg concentrates his practice exclusively on family law.
Throughout his nearly 20 years practicing law, he has represented the rights and best interests of hundreds of clients with their issues involving divorce, child custody and support, alimony, and other domestic relations matters. He’s been recognized as an Ohio Super Lawyer and is AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated℠ by Martindale-Hubbell.
Gus is an active member of the American Bar Association Family Law Section and is currently co-chair of the Section’s s CLE Committee. He and his family are active in the local Clintonville community, where he has been a frequent volunteer with Columbus City Schools and has served as past board member and board chair for the Clintonville Go Public organization.
The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
B.A., Political Science
Awards & Accolades
- Ohio State Bar Association Board Certified Family Law Specialist
- Super Lawyers, 2020-2021
- Super Lawyers “Rising Star”, 2011-2015
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated℠ by Martindale-Hubbell
Professional Memberships & Associations
- American Bar Association Family Law Section, Member, 2001-Present
- CLE Committee, Co-Chair, 2020-Present
- Marital Property Committee, Past Chair
- Law Practice Management & Technology Committee, Past Chair
- Strategic Planning Committee, 2017-2020
- Sponsorship Committee, 2018-2019
- Ohio State Bar Association Family Law Committee, Member, 2001-Present
- Columbus Bar Association Family Law Committee, Member, 2001-Present
- Bar Leadership Academy, 2006-2007
- Columbus Bar Foundation Fellow
Franklin, Delaware, Licking, Fairfield, Knox, Madison, Pickaway, & Union Counties
Babbitt & Dahlberg, LLC
The Worly Building
503 South Front, Suite 200
Columbus, OH 43215
Becoming a Fellow
Interested in becoming a Fellow of the AAML? Click the button below to learn more about the qualifications for membership.Learn More
The Ohio Chapter of the AAML is comprised of some of the most distinguished family law attorneys throughout the state.Learn More
Looking for an Attorney?
Are you in need of a family law attorney? We have Fellows throughout the Northern, Central and Southern regions of Ohio.Learn More