Jeffrey A. Grossman
Jeff Grossman is the founder of Grossman Law Offices and has spent in excess of 45 years litigating and settling complex Family Relations Law cases throughout Ohio. Jeff was recognized in Best Lawyers in America as the first Family Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Columbus in 2009. His also a Diplomat in The American College of Family Trial Lawyers”.
Since 2018, Jeff has changed his focus to serving as a Mediator/Facilitator on behalf of clients and lawyers as they seek an alternative to contested litigation. He has worked with lawyers around the state in finding ways to settle complex Family Law matters while using the skills he developed as a premier litigator and skilled advocate.
The Ohio State University
Awards & Accolades
- Inclusion in Best Lawyers in America, Every year since initial publication.
- Selected as the first “Lawyer of the Year” in Columbus, Ohio in 2009 by Best Lawyers.
- Selected as a Super Lawyer, Every year since inception.
Professional Memberships & Associations
- American College of Family Trial Lawyers, Diplomat
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Franklin County Trial Lawyers Association, Former President
Grossman Law Offices
32 W. Hoster Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Becoming a Fellow
Interested in becoming a Fellow of the AAML? Click the button below to learn more about the qualifications for membership.Learn More
The Ohio Chapter of the AAML is comprised of some of the most distinguished family law attorneys throughout the state.Learn More
Looking for an Attorney?
Are you in need of a family law attorney? We have Fellows throughout the Northern, Central and Southern regions of Ohio.Learn More