Mark StoneContact Information
Mark Edward Stone is an attorney at Mark Edward Stone, Attorney, LLC and helps clients address Family Law legal issues. He also assists clients regarding Appellate issues.
Super Lawyers is a designation of top-rated practicing attorneys selected through extensive evaluation. He was awarded this distinction for 2006, 2008 - 2014, 2017 - 2021.
Mark Stone has been a contributing author since 2002 for Ch. 14 Modification of Spousal Support in Baldwin's Ohio Practice, Sowald Morganstern Domestic Relations Law publication. He is a member of the Editorial Advisory Board of and contributing author to Domestic Relations Journal of Ohio. He is also a frequent lecturer at seminars around the state.
Mark Stone was admitted to practice law in 1982. He represents clients in the Beavercreek area.
University of Dayton Law School
Awards & Accolades
- Ohio State Bar Association Board Certified Family Law Specialist
- Ohio Super Lawyers, 2006, 2008-2014, 2017-2021
Professional Memberships & Associations
- Ohio State Bar Association Family Law Specialty Board, Chair, 2004-Present
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Dayton Bar Association, Member, 1988-Present
- Family Law Committee, Member & Past Chair, 1993-Present
- Certified Grievance Committee, Member & Past Chair, 1993-Present
- Greene County Bar Association, Member
Mark Edward Stone, Attorney, LLC
3836 Dayton Xenia Road
Beavercreek, OH 45432
Becoming a Fellow
Interested in becoming a Fellow of the AAML? Click the button below to learn more about the qualifications for membership.Learn More
The Ohio Chapter of the AAML is comprised of some of the most distinguished family law attorneys throughout the state.Learn More
Looking for an Attorney?
Are you in need of a family law attorney? We have Fellows throughout the Northern, Central and Southern regions of Ohio.Learn More