Guy M. Hild
Guy Hild knows that value appreciates over time, and clients appreciate that he takes the time in their domestic matters to maximize what they value.
The common thread among these clients is that they have significant holdings, whether by birth, by labor, by marriage or often some combination of the three. They come to Guy for guidance in all facets of family law, including premarital and anti-nuptial agreements, divorce, dissolution, spousal support, child custody and support, marital settlement agreements, equitable property divisions, evaluation and division of business interests and for tax advice in connection with the contemplated termination of a marriage.
In addition to demonstrating his litigation skills in the courtroom in financially complex family law cases or his drafting skills in preparing appropriate agreements, Guy often works in a less adversarial context to maximize value and minimize discord for parties ending a relationship. In fact, Guy has been specially trained in the area of collaborative family law and currently serves on the Panel of Collaborative Family Lawyers of Cincinnati. Guy also represents clients in connection with general business matters as well as wealth planning.
Guy is one of the firm’s founding members and has been active in a number of charitable and non-profit ventures, most notably Clever Crazes for Kids, which augments traditional educational offerings with creative, non-classroom based online learning platforms.
University of Cincinnati
University of Cincinnati
Awards & Accolades
- Woodward/White’s Best Lawyers in America® in the area of family law, 25+ Years
- Law & Politics Media, Inc. as an Super Lawyer®, “Top 100” in Ohio and “Top 50” in Cincinnati
- "Lawyer of the Year" in Family Law by Best Lawyers in America® , 2009-2010
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated℠ by Martindale-Hubbell®, reserved for attorneys who have reached the heights of professional excellence and the highest levels of skill and integrity
Professional Memberships & Associations
- American Academy of Matrimonial, Fellow & Past President of the Ohio Chapter
- Has been published in the American Bar Association Family Advocate, and the Ohio Trial Publications of the Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Has lectured to bar groups throughout the state of Ohio and to the Judicial College of the Supreme Court of Ohio in the area of divorce taxation
255 East Fifth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Becoming a Fellow
Interested in becoming a Fellow of the AAML? Click the button below to learn more about the qualifications for membership.Learn More
The Ohio Chapter of the AAML is comprised of some of the most distinguished family law attorneys throughout the state.Learn More
Looking for an Attorney?
Are you in need of a family law attorney? We have Fellows throughout the Northern, Central and Southern regions of Ohio.Learn More