Norman J. Ogilvie, Jr.
Mr. Ogilvie has practice law at Dagger Law for over 50 years, having been hired in 1970, with a focus on family and domestic relations law. Areas of focus for Mr. Ogilvie include:
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Succession Planning
Mr. Ogilvie's commitment to his community began at an early age when he achieved Eagle Scout status in high school. After college, he served his country in the Vietnam conflict with the United States army, and was awarded the Bronze Star. After returning to Lancaster, his home town, he continued to serve the Fairfield Community in multiple organizations, including:
- United Way of Fairfield County, Past-President
- Fairfield County District Library, Past-President
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce, Past-President (Received the Floyd Wolfe Community Service Award in 2005)
- Symposiarch, Past-President
- Lancaster Festival; Celebrating Art, Music & Community, Past-President
- Fairfield County Health Foundation, Past-President
- Rotary Club of Lancaster, Past-President
Mr. Ogilvie and his wife reside in Lancaster, Ohio, and have three children and ten grandchildren.
The Ohio State University, Mortiz College of Law
Awards & Accolades
Professional Memberships & Associations
Becoming a Fellow
Interested in becoming a Fellow of the AAML? Click the button below to learn more about the qualifications for membership.Learn More
The Ohio Chapter of the AAML is comprised of some of the most distinguished family law attorneys throughout the state.Learn More
Looking for an Attorney?
Are you in need of a family law attorney? We have Fellows throughout the Northern, Central and Southern regions of Ohio.Learn More